Charles Doolittle Walcott
|Charles D. Walcott|
|Fødd||31. mars 1850|
New York Mills i New York i USA
|Charles Doolittle Walcott på Commons|
- Cambrian Brachiopoda with descriptions of new genera and species, (1905) Proceedings of the United States National Museum; v. 28.
- Cambrian faunas of China, (1905) From the Proceedings of the United States national museum, vol.xxx. 106 s.
- Cambrian Geology and Paleontology, (1910) på Internet Archive
- Correlation Papers on the Cambrian, (1890) Bulletin of the United States Geological Survey; no.81. 447 s.
- The fauna of the Lower Cambrian or Olenellus zone, (1890) Extract from the 10th annual report of the director of the U. S. Geological Survey, 1888-89, pt. I. s. 516-524.
- Fossil Medusa, (1898) Monographs of the United States Geological Survey; no.30, 201 s.
- Geology of the Eureka district, Nevada, with an atlas, (1892) Monographs of the United States Geological Survey; no.20, 419 s.
- The North American continent during Cambrian time, (1892) Extract from the 12th annual report of the director of the U.S. Geological survey, 1890-91, pt. I. s:523-568
- The Paleontology of the Eureka District, (1884) Monographs of the United States Geological Survey; no.8, 298 s.